Availability: This item is made to order. Please allow 2-4 weeks.
View, print or download Spec Sheet for RR-209-04×10 here.
Covers Duct Size: 4″ x 10″
Frame Size: 6″ x 12″
Thickness: 3/8″Frame Width: 1-5/16″
This Arts and Crafts style decorative grille covers a 4″ x 10″ heating and air conditioning duct as either a supply vent cover or a return air grille. In addition it can be used as a speaker grille, foundation vent cover, crawl space vents, return air filter grille, radiator cover.
Made to cover 4″x 10″ duct
- Total size: 6″x 12″
- Frame width: 1-5/16″
- Orientation: either horizontal or vertical
- Available in 14 finishes
- Hand cast in Urethane Resin
- Suggested screws for installation: #6 flathead
- Screws required: 2 wall/4 ceiling
Beaux-Arts Classic Products Arts and Crafts Decorative grilles were originally made in New York State in approximately 1870-1914. They are the most outstanding grilles ever made in the USA. Andrew Carnegie placed them in most of the Carnegie Libraries from 1883 to 1929. We have been manufacturing these historical reproductions in the USA since 1990, using the highest quality urethane resin which is strong, dimensionally stable and heat resistant and captures the exact details of the originals.
- Tensile Strength: 7,660 psi
- Flexural Strength: 10,230 psi
- Compressive Strength: 11,400 psi
- Heat Deflection: 212 Degrees F
- Shore D Hardness: 80
“Wanted to let you know that the vent covers arrived just a few minutes ago. I hesitate calling them ‘vent covers’ because they certainly are far more than that! I am thrilled with them, I knew they would be wonderful but they are so much more than what I expected. I can’t wait to get these up so the bragging rights can begin!” C Bracken
|Dimensions||16 × 16 × 4 in|
Aged Copper, Antique Brass, Antique Cherry, Black, Bright Gold, Burnished Gold, Chinese Red, Dark Bronze, Nickel, Pewter, Rubbed Bronze, Umber Gold
- All of our products are manufactured when we receive an order. We do not have inventory. Please allow us 2-4 weeks for your order to be made. Large orders may require additional time.
- Products cannot be returned without prior approval and must have a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number. Please call 410-867-0790 within two weeks of your purchase to request an RGA number. Merchandise must be returned within two weeks after receiving your RGA number.
- Under the following circumstances, products may not be returned for credit:
- They are marked on.
- They are modified in any way.
- They have been exposed to excessive sun or moisture.
- They have job site damage.
- There is a 25% restocking/handling charge on returns, based upon the list price of the item online. Products must be received in re-sellable condition.
- Please insure all returns for the full list amount. If any of the returned items are damaged in shipping, you will have to collect insurance from the shipper. Refunds will not include shipping charges.
- Claims for packages marked "delivered" must be filed after 5 days and before 15 days from the date the package was marked "Delivered".
- Items returned because they were improperly measured or ordered without reading or understanding how items are sized will be subject to a 25% restocking charge, and given a store credit. This credit can be used to re-order the correct size.
- Orders that involve custom work, custom painting (not one of our finishes), custom cutting or custom additions cannot be cancelled, changed or returned. Filter Grilles cut to size, Speaker Grilles with surrounds added, or any grille painted in finishes other than Beaux-Arts Classic Products standard finishes, are considered custom items. All Recessed Chandeliers are considered custom items.
- All of our products are shipped by FedEx Ground and international by FedEx International. Some of our larger grilles are considered oversized and, therefore, assessed additional charges for crating."