$64.00 – $399.00
CHOOSE FRENCH STYLE LOUIS XIV GRILLES FINISH AND SIZE
Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 weeks
Functional Works of Art
French Style Resin Vent Covers are functional works of art. The 3-dimensional design details are historic reproductions. We use the best decorative grilles and historic ornamentation carvings ever made in Europe, Circa 1680’s.
The front surface of the decorative vent covers have incredible three dimensional details. They are not just hole punched sheet metal. They are made from a high quality urethane resin.
Resin Vent Covers
Urethane resin ensures a smooth surface. Cast iron or aluminum grilles have rough looking surfaces. Resin is dimensionally stable. It will rot, rust, corrode or grow mold. Resin vent covers also reduce or eliminate noise problems which are associated with steel louvered grilles. They are durable and virtually maintenance free. Urethane resin makes our resin vent covers appropriate for damp or wet locations.
The French style is our most elegant style. Technology makes it possible to create this classic acanthus leaf design. We offer it in sizes for today’s heating and air conditioning requirements. Use them to replace wall and ceiling industrial vent covers. They are not suitable for floors.
Beaux-Arts’ resin vent covers are the only decorative grilles in the marketplace with 3-dimensional designs. We preserve and manipulate these details with CAD software. Our decorative vent covers transform hvac louvered white vent covers. Handcasting in high quality urethane resin maintains the beautiful details of the historic carvings.
They are available in 12 beautiful finishes which highlight the 3-dimensional design details. Our finishing process is a multi step technique which achieves the most beautiful and enduring finishes.
|Dimensions||11 × 11 × 1 in|
Aged Copper, Antique Brass, Antique Cherry, Black, Bright Gold, Burnished Gold, Chinese Red, Dark Bronze, Nickel, Pewter, Rubbed Bronze, Umber Gold
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- All of our products are manufactured when we receive an order. We do not have inventory. Please allow us 2-4 weeks for your order to be made. Large orders may require additional time.
- Products cannot be returned without prior approval and must have a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number. Please call 410-867-0790 within two weeks of your purchase to request an RGA number. Merchandise must be returned within two weeks after receiving your RGA number.
- Under the following circumstances, products may not be returned for credit:
- They are marked on.
- They are modified in any way.
- They have been exposed to excessive sun or moisture.
- They have job site damage.
- There is a 25% restocking/handling charge on returns, based upon the list price of the item online. Products must be received in re-sellable condition.
- Please insure all returns for the full list amount. If any of the returned items are damaged in shipping, you will have to collect insurance from the shipper. Refunds will not include shipping charges.
- Claims for packages marked "delivered" must be filed after 5 days and before 15 days from the date the package was marked "Delivered".
- Items returned because they were improperly measured or ordered without reading or understanding how items are sized will be subject to a 25% restocking charge, and given a store credit. This credit can be used to re-order the correct size.
- Orders that involve custom work, custom painting (not one of our finishes), custom cutting or custom additions cannot be cancelled, changed or returned. Filter Grilles cut to size, Speaker Grilles with surrounds added, or any grille painted in finishes other than Beaux-Arts Classic Products standard finishes, are considered custom items. All Recessed Chandeliers are considered custom items.
- All of our products are shipped by FedEx Ground and international by FedEx International. Some of our larger grilles are considered oversized and, therefore, assessed additional charges for crating."
There are no reviews yet.