5″ Victorian Recessed Light Trim with 1-1/5″ Clear Tear Drop Crystals and 8mm Czech Crystal Chains.
- 5″ Victorian Style Recessed Light Decorative Trim for Halo or Juno 5″ recessed light conisters using Halo type Air-Tight baffle.
- Fits trims up to 6-3/8″ in diameter.
- 5″ Victorian trim fits Lightolier 5″ recessed lights.
- Inner hole diameter 4-1/2″, inner rim maximum size 5″
- Beaux-Arts 5″ Recessed Light Trims are designed to fit around the recessed light trims (baffle and rim combination) of the following manufacturers:
- Halo (by Cooper Lighting): 5″ trims, series 5020 and 5021 (type with removable rims)
- Juno Lighting: 5″ trims, series 203 and 205 baffles, series 207 reflectors
- Commercial Electric: 5″ trims, series C102 baffles with spring type hangers
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 4 in|
Aged Copper, Antique Brass, Antique Cherry, Black, Bright Gold, Burnished Gold, Chinese Red, Dark Bronze, Nickel, Pewter, Rubbed Bronze, Umber Gold, White
Aurora Borealis, Clear with Gold Pinning, Clear with Silver Pinning
Clear with Gold Pins, Clear with Silver Pins
- Decorative Grilles - 6-7 Business Days
- Speaker Grilles - 6-7 Business Days
- Radiator Cover Grilles - 6-7 Business Days
- Filter Grilles - 3 weeks
- Foundation Vent Covers - 3 Weeks
- Recessed Lights - 7-8 Business Days
- Recessed Chandeliers - 2 Weeks
- Products cannot be returned without prior approval and must have a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number. Please call 410-867-0790 within two weeks of your purchase to request an RGA number. Merchandise must be returned within two weeks after receiving your RGA number.
- Under the following circumstances, products may not be returned for credit:
- They are marked on.
- They are modified in any way.
- They have been exposed to excessive sun or moisture.
- They have job site damage.
- There is a 25% restocking/handling charge on returns, based upon the list price of the item online. Products must be received in re-sellable condition.
- Please insure all returns for the full list amount. If any of the returned items are damaged in shipping, you will have to collect insurance from the shipper. Refunds will not include shipping charges.
- Claims for packages marked "delivered" must be filed after 5 days and before 15 days from the date the package was marked "Delivered".
- Items returned because they were improperly measured or ordered without reading or understanding how items are sized will be subject to a 25% restocking charge, and given a store credit. This credit can be used to re-order the correct size.
- Orders that involve custom work, custom painting (not one of our finishes), custom cutting or custom additions cannot be cancelled, changed or returned. Filter Grilles cut to size, Speaker Grilles with surrounds added, or any grille painted in finishes other than Beaux-Arts Classic Products standard finishes, are considered custom items. All Recessed Chandeliers are considered custom items.
- All of our products are shipped by FedEx Ground and international by FedEx International. Some of our larger grilles are considered oversized and, therefore, assessed additional charges for crating."