Why Purchase Beaux-Arts Products Made in the USA
Why purchase Beaux-Arts products made in the USA – Beaux-Arts Classic Products are made entirely with raw materials purchased in the USA and manufactured by us in our factory located in Salisbury, MD. In general buying American made products contributes to boosting our nation’s economy and supports American jobs. When you purchase Beaux-Arts products you are contributing to our jobs and livelihood, the local Salisbury economy and increased tax revenues. A chain reaction occurs that leads to investments in our raw materials, manufacturing equipment, shipping boxes, and shipping providers. However , that is just the obvious.
- Buying products made in the USA has a guarantee that the products come from manufacturers that follow American labor laws and manufacturing requirements. Manufacturing companies and jobs have declined in the US for the past several years. Increasing the demand for products made in the USA helps companies like ours keep their manufacturing efforts in the USA.
- The US is facing a trade deficit. We import more than we export which leads to borrowing and debts with other countries. The Federal budget deficit is growing, straining the economy. Supporting domestic businesses helps with both those issues. Buying made in the USA increases demand for domestic products.
We also sell our products internationally, mostly to Canada and Europe. Here is a beautiful radiator cabinet made with our totally unique in the global market our Louis XIV decorative radiator grille.
SOSA Joinery in the UK fabricated the cabinet and shared their process from receiving our grilles to the custom finishing on their Instagram account.
Social media has brought a lot of opportunities for small businesses like ours to reach a very niche market in the global economy.
Buying our products made in the USA helps the environment. When you purchase a product overseas, the long journey burns fuel (a non renewable resource) and releases carbon emissions into the atmosphere. Products made in the USA have a shorter journey from us to you.
- American made products are frequently more environmentally friendly than their foreign equivalents. There are American standards which must be met, from cleaner manufacturing practices to health and safety product regulations.
- California Prop 65 requires businesses to provide warnings to California about significant exposures to chemicals that cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. These chemicals can be in the products that Californians purchase.
I have spent a lot of time meeting the requirements of Prop 65 for our California reseller, The House of Antique Hardware. Prop 65 is administered by the Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA). The California Attorney Generals Office enforces it.
- American companies provide the best products. We strive for excellence in manufacturing our problem solving classic solutions to everyday eyesores. We are a family business.
- We also strive to provide excellent customer service. A real person answers calls for technical assistance. Our products are custom made. We create your product when we receive your order. Since we offer Free Shipping our excellent customer service ensures that your order will be the right size and finish. We are very proud of our Stellar rating on our Etsy storefront. We appreciate our Etsy customers who are specifically looking for unique, handmade products. They appreciate being able to communicate with us.
Made in America has a proud history of excellence. Generations of skill, passion and expertise are the foundation of today’s manufacturers. When you buy from American businesses, you know your product features superior levels of craftsmanship and care. Our products are Functional Works of Art. They are created like a work of art from a master made from the best classic carvings ever made. They meet all criteria for Historic Preservation projects.
You deserve the best products on the market and we pride ourselves on creating the BEST resin decoratie grilles, return air filter grilles, foundation vent covers, bathroom exhaust fan covers, radiator cabinet grilles, speaker grilles and decorative options for recessed lighting.
All of our products are engineered and designed to solve problems of everyday eyesores in our homes and commercial spaces.
Industrial solutions such as the louvered AC vent covers and filter grille door assembly is functional. Details matter. Functional Works of Art are both functional but great looking as well. They will endure the test of time just as all great classic structures endure the test of time. They combine artistry with technology and “resin”. Resin will last generations. It will not rust, rot or corrode.
Shop Now our unique problem solving products.
Comments are closed