6″ Victorian Recessed Light Chandelier #RC-101-3-1.5ClearTear with a triple strand of 8mm Czech crystal chains and 1-1/2″ Clear Tear Drop Crystals with either gold or silver pins.
Inner hole diameter 5-7/8″, inner rim maximum size 6-1/8″
- Beaux-Artes 6″ decorative recessed light trims are designed to fit around the recessed light trims (baffle and rim combination) of the following manufacturers:
- Halo (by Cooper Lighting) 6″ trims, series 310, 312 and 353 baffles and #426 reflectors
- Juno Lighting 6″ IC20 and TC20 canister, with Halo type baffles (see above)
- Commercial Electric 5″ trims, Series C102 Baffles with spring type hangars
Product Information Made to fit Halo type 6″ recessed lights and baffles plus most other manufacturers use Halo standards for 6″ recessed lights. Will also fit 6″ Juno recessed lights (must use Halo type baffles). Total size 9-1/8″ diameter x .625″ thick. Inner hole diameter 5-13/16″. Inner lip 6-1/8″ to fit onto outer flange on baffle. Baffles sold separately, MBAF110 (white), MBAF111 (black), MBAF112 (gold), MBAF113 (Silver), MBAF114 (Stainless), MBAF150 hand painted to match decorative trims. Also fits eyeball fixtures, MBAF120 (White), MBAF121 (Bloack), MBAF124 (Stainless. Available in over 20 finishes. Hand cast in urethane resin Awards: Top 100 Products, Residential Lighting Magazine 2005, 2006. Beaux-Artes originated first ever decorative trims for recessed lights in 2003.
Aged Copper, Antique Brass, Antique Cherry, Black, Bright Gold, Burnished Gold, Chinese Red, Dark Bronze, Flat White, Nickel, Pewter, Rubbed Bronze, Umber Gold
Aurora Borealis, Clear with Gold Pinning, Clear with Silver Pinning
Clear with Gold Pins, Clear with Silver Pins
- All of our products are manufactured when we receive an order. We do not have inventory. Please allow us 2-4 weeks for your order to be made. Large orders may require additional time.
- Products cannot be returned without prior approval and must have a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number. Please call 410-867-0790 within two weeks of your purchase to request an RGA number. Merchandise must be returned within two weeks after receiving your RGA number.
- Under the following circumstances, products may not be returned for credit:
- They are marked on.
- They are modified in any way.
- They have been exposed to excessive sun or moisture.
- They have job site damage.
- There is a 25% restocking/handling charge on returns, based upon the list price of the item online. Products must be received in re-sellable condition.
- Please insure all returns for the full list amount. If any of the returned items are damaged in shipping, you will have to collect insurance from the shipper. Refunds will not include shipping charges.
- Claims for packages marked "delivered" must be filed after 5 days and before 15 days from the date the package was marked "Delivered".
- Items returned because they were improperly measured or ordered without reading or understanding how items are sized will be subject to a 25% restocking charge, and given a store credit. This credit can be used to re-order the correct size.
- Orders that involve custom work, custom painting (not one of our finishes), custom cutting or custom additions cannot be cancelled, changed or returned. Filter Grilles cut to size, Speaker Grilles with surrounds added, or any grille painted in finishes other than Beaux-Arts Classic Products standard finishes, are considered custom items. All Recessed Chandeliers are considered custom items.
- All of our products are shipped by FedEx Ground and international by FedEx International. Some of our larger grilles are considered oversized and, therefore, assessed additional charges for crating."