$6.15 – $12.01
#WM8538 Egg & Dart, 1 1/2″w x 13/16″
Warning: Due to Inflation these prices are subject to change. Raw Materials/Wood and Shipping are in an inflationary environment. Send us a Quote Email Form and we will get back to you with current pricing. We will quote you random lengths to fill your order unless you request specific lengths. Be aware that long lengths have higher shipping charges.
Note: Click here for Shipping Quote Email Form.
Egg & Dart, 1 1/2″w x 13/16″d
Panel mouldings allow the most varied application in millwork and cabinetry. Panel moulds enchance crown and base mouldings, create wall panels, are perfect for chairrails and can add fine detail to cabinetry. Use alone or combine with other mouldings for details of greater proportion. All profiles are in-stock in Poplar, ship unfinished and can stain or paint. Curved work available. In-stock widths from 5/8″- 5 1/2″.
Product Specifications – Hardwood mouldings are manufactured from clear, kiln-dried, hardwood lumber. All lumber is NHLA graded and dried to 6-8% moisture content. Hardwood mouldings are produced from lumber that is 65% 12′-16′ lengths, allowing us to produce stock mouldings in long lengths (overall 3′-16′). Our hardwood mouldings are precision machined with Weinig Moulders using Weinig Knife Tooling
- Decorative Grilles - 6-7 Business Days
- Speaker Grilles - 6-7 Business Days
- Radiator Cover Grilles - 6-7 Business Days
- Filter Grilles - 3 weeks
- Foundation Vent Covers - 3 Weeks
- Recessed Lights - 7-8 Business Days
- Recessed Chandeliers - 2 Weeks
- Products cannot be returned without prior approval and must have a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number. Please call 410-867-0790 within two weeks of your purchase to request an RGA number. Merchandise must be returned within two weeks after receiving your RGA number.
- Under the following circumstances, products may not be returned for credit:
- They are marked on.
- They are modified in any way.
- They have been exposed to excessive sun or moisture.
- They have job site damage.
- There is a 25% restocking/handling charge on returns, based upon the list price of the item online. Products must be received in re-sellable condition.
- Please insure all returns for the full list amount. If any of the returned items are damaged in shipping, you will have to collect insurance from the shipper. Refunds will not include shipping charges.
- Claims for packages marked "delivered" must be filed after 5 days and before 15 days from the date the package was marked "Delivered".
- Items returned because they were improperly measured or ordered without reading or understanding how items are sized will be subject to a 25% restocking charge, and given a store credit. This credit can be used to re-order the correct size.
- Orders that involve custom work, custom painting (not one of our finishes), custom cutting or custom additions cannot be cancelled, changed or returned. Filter Grilles cut to size, Speaker Grilles with surrounds added, or any grille painted in finishes other than Beaux-Arts Classic Products standard finishes, are considered custom items. All Recessed Chandeliers are considered custom items.
- All of our products are shipped by FedEx Ground and international by FedEx International. Some of our larger grilles are considered oversized and, therefore, assessed additional charges for crating."