- 9-1/2″ Outside Diameter
- 6.7″ Inside Diameter
LED Wafer Thin Recessed Lights are the future of lighting. LED’s produce the least expensive longest lasting light available in the market.
The electrical cost of operating an LED light for three hours per day is under $3.00 annually. Their life expectancy is over 15 years. LED’s
do not get hot, and are powered by low voltage DC current, and hence are not fire hazards.
Therefore, LED Wafer Thin recessed Lights do not require the canister and baffle needed for fire prevention from recessed lights
using hot incandescent light bulbs. As a result, they are so much easier and economical to install. They are generally thinner than
drywall, which means they can be placed anywhere on the ceiling even directly under pipes, ceiling beams or floor joist.
How To Install an LED Wafer Thin Recessed Light
- Made to fit 6″ Wafer Thin LED by Lithonia Lighting or the many other recessed light manufacturers who use the same standards as Lithonia.
- Total size 9-1/2″ diameter x 3/4″ thick
- Inner hole diameter 6.7″
- Inner lip 6.7″
- Available in over 14 finishes
- Hand Cast in urethane resin
- Awards: Top 100 products, Residential Lighting Magazine, 2005 & 2006
- Beaux-Arts Classic Products originated first ever decorative trims for recessed lights in 2003
|Dimensions||11 × 11 × 1 in|
Aged Copper, Antique Brass, Antique Cherry, Black, Bright Gold, Burnished Gold, Chinese Red, Dark Bronze, Nickel, Pewter, Rubbed Bronze, Umber Gold, White
- Decorative Grilles - 6-7 Business Days
- Speaker Grilles - 6-7 Business Days
- Radiator Cover Grilles - 6-7 Business Days
- Filter Grilles - 3 weeks
- Foundation Vent Covers - 3 Weeks
- Recessed Lights - 7-8 Business Days
- Recessed Chandeliers - 2 Weeks
- Products cannot be returned without prior approval and must have a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number. Please call 410-867-0790 within two weeks of your purchase to request an RGA number. Merchandise must be returned within two weeks after receiving your RGA number.
- Under the following circumstances, products may not be returned for credit:
- They are marked on.
- They are modified in any way.
- They have been exposed to excessive sun or moisture.
- They have job site damage.
- There is a 25% restocking/handling charge on returns, based upon the list price of the item online. Products must be received in re-sellable condition.
- Please insure all returns for the full list amount. If any of the returned items are damaged in shipping, you will have to collect insurance from the shipper. Refunds will not include shipping charges.
- Claims for packages marked "delivered" must be filed after 5 days and before 15 days from the date the package was marked "Delivered".
- Items returned because they were improperly measured or ordered without reading or understanding how items are sized will be subject to a 25% restocking charge, and given a store credit. This credit can be used to re-order the correct size.
- Orders that involve custom work, custom painting (not one of our finishes), custom cutting or custom additions cannot be cancelled, changed or returned. Filter Grilles cut to size, Speaker Grilles with surrounds added, or any grille painted in finishes other than Beaux-Arts Classic Products standard finishes, are considered custom items. All Recessed Chandeliers are considered custom items.
- All of our products are shipped by FedEx Ground and international by FedEx International. Some of our larger grilles are considered oversized and, therefore, assessed additional charges for crating."
- Freight is calculated on destination with a minimum of $45. Shipping will be calculated separately for large orders.