Availability: This item is made to order. Please allow 2-4 weeks.
View, Print or Download Spec Sheet for #FV-209 here.
- Fits Ports 8″ x 16″
- Frame Size: 12-7/8″ x 18-7/8″
This foundation vent is made exclusively for foundations and crawl spaces to fit the typical 16” x 8” missing concrete block crawl space vent opening. These foundation vents consists of two separate parts; the frame which is attached to the foundation, and the grille which is removable. Both parts are cast from an exterior grade urethane resin that won’t rot, rust, corrode or grow mold. The grille can be removed by unscrewing four knurled knobs, in order to seal off the foundation in cold weather months by inserting a sealing plate behind the grille, or to put in a fiberglass screen mesh behind the grille in the warm weather months to allow ventilation into the crawlspace. The homeowner can service these vents from the outside of the house without having to crawl into the crawl space. Each grille provides 73 square inches of ventilation with the fiberglass screen mesh installed. All installation hardware, plus sealer plate and fiberglass screen mesh is included. These foundation vents are easy to install in new construction and existing structures as well, plus they are virtually maintenance free. In addition they are available in two unique styles featuring either an Arts & Crafts style grille or a Louis XIV style grille.
Each foundation grille is offered in 11 different finishes. Most of our finishes starts with a thin plate of either a metallic powder as in Rubbed Bronze, Dark Bronze, Antique Brass, Aged Copper, Nickel and Pewter , or a pigment as in Chinese Red, Antique Cherry, Old Wood, Old Wood Gold, and Umber Gold. During the casting process the powders or pigments bond to the resin. This “cold-fusion” process is similar to powder coating, but uses a chemical bonding process rather than by an electromagnetic charge . Then aging glazes or painted highlights are applied to create the specific look of each particular finish. Our unique finishing process not only creates great looking faux-finishes, but forms a tough durable finish for years to come.
“My wife loves them. I am in the middle of a HUGE complete outdoor landscaping makeover, including flagstone deck installation. My contactor loves them as well.
Frankly I view them as I would a fine piece of art inside the house. They definitely put the bow on the box so to speak.
|Dimensions||24 × 18 × 4 in|
Aged Copper, Antique Brass, Antique Cherry, Black, Chinese Red, Dark Bronze, Nickel, Pewter, Rubbed Bronze, Umber Gold
- All of our products are manufactured when we receive an order. We do not have inventory. Please allow us 2-4 weeks for your order to be made. Large orders may require additional time.
- Products cannot be returned without prior approval and must have a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number. Please call 410-867-0790 within two weeks of your purchase to request an RGA number. Merchandise must be returned within two weeks after receiving your RGA number.
- Under the following circumstances, products may not be returned for credit:
- They are marked on.
- They are modified in any way.
- They have been exposed to excessive sun or moisture.
- They have job site damage.
- There is a 25% restocking/handling charge on returns, based upon the list price of the item online. Products must be received in re-sellable condition.
- Please insure all returns for the full list amount. If any of the returned items are damaged in shipping, you will have to collect insurance from the shipper. Refunds will not include shipping charges.
- Claims for packages marked "delivered" must be filed after 5 days and before 15 days from the date the package was marked "Delivered".
- Items returned because they were improperly measured or ordered without reading or understanding how items are sized will be subject to a 25% restocking charge, and given a store credit. This credit can be used to re-order the correct size.
- Orders that involve custom work, custom painting (not one of our finishes), custom cutting or custom additions cannot be cancelled, changed or returned. Filter Grilles cut to size, Speaker Grilles with surrounds added, or any grille painted in finishes other than Beaux-Arts Classic Products standard finishes, are considered custom items. All Recessed Chandeliers are considered custom items.
- All of our products are shipped by FedEx Ground and international by FedEx International. Some of our larger grilles are considered oversized and, therefore, assessed additional charges for crating."