Repositionable Wallpaper Damask Medium Panel in Raspberry.
Coordinates with Behr Paints:
Behr – Smoked Oyster (beige color) Background color
Benjamin Moore – Simply White Design Color
Framed Panels: Legacy Moulding #8045
38″ x 61″
- Class I or A rating
- 6 mil
- Block out material so the color of the wall will not matter.
- Panel Shown is 38″ x 61″
- Will adhere to primed and painted drywall.
Check that the wall has been primed and painted. If you need to prime allow 24 hours to day.
If the wall was recently painted, please 30 days to make sure the paint has completely outgassed.
To clean the dust off the surface, use a damp cloth with warm water only. (You may use a dab
of Dawn soap if needed.)
- Begin the application by peeling back the back liner 8-10″ and creasing the under-liner.
- Align the material on the wall at your desired starting point.
- Once in position, Peel Back the Liner 6-8″ at a time.
- Squeegee the material from the middle to the edges. Apply good pressure during the application.
- It is okay to peel and re-apply to release bubbles.
Download or Print Installation .pdf here.
- Decorative Grilles - 6-7 Business Days
- Speaker Grilles - 6-7 Business Days
- Radiator Cover Grilles - 6-7 Business Days
- Filter Grilles - 3 weeks
- Foundation Vent Covers - 3 Weeks
- Recessed Lights - 7-8 Business Days
- Recessed Chandeliers - 2 Weeks
- Products cannot be returned without prior approval and must have a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number. Please call 410-867-0790 within two weeks of your purchase to request an RGA number. Merchandise must be returned within two weeks after receiving your RGA number.
- Under the following circumstances, products may not be returned for credit:
- They are marked on.
- They are modified in any way.
- They have been exposed to excessive sun or moisture.
- They have job site damage.
- There is a 25% restocking/handling charge on returns, based upon the list price of the item online. Products must be received in re-sellable condition.
- Please insure all returns for the full list amount. If any of the returned items are damaged in shipping, you will have to collect insurance from the shipper. Refunds will not include shipping charges.
- Claims for packages marked "delivered" must be filed after 5 days and before 15 days from the date the package was marked "Delivered".
- Items returned because they were improperly measured or ordered without reading or understanding how items are sized will be subject to a 25% restocking charge, and given a store credit. This credit can be used to re-order the correct size.
- Orders that involve custom work, custom painting (not one of our finishes), custom cutting or custom additions cannot be cancelled, changed or returned. Filter Grilles cut to size, Speaker Grilles with surrounds added, or any grille painted in finishes other than Beaux-Arts Classic Products standard finishes, are considered custom items. All Recessed Chandeliers are considered custom items.
- All of our products are shipped by FedEx Ground and international by FedEx International. Some of our larger grilles are considered oversized and, therefore, assessed additional charges for crating."