- Class I or A rating
- 6 mil
- Block out material so the color of the wall will not matter.
- Panel Shown is 38″ x 61″
- Will adhere to primed and painted drywall.
Check that the wall has been primed and painted. If you need to prime allow 24 hours to day.
If the wall was recently painted, please 30 days to make sure the paint has completely outgassed.
To clean the dust off the surface, use a damp cloth with warm water only. (You may use a dab
of Dawn soap if needed.)
- Begin the application by peeling back the back liner 8-10″ and creasing the under-liner.
- Align the material on the wall at your desired starting point.
- Once in position, Peel Back the Liner 6-8″ at a time.
- Squeegee the material from the middle to the edges. Apply good pressure during the application.
- It is okay to peel and re-apply to release bubbles.
Download or Print Installation .pdf here.
- Decorative Grilles - 6-7 Business Days
- Speaker Grilles - 6-7 Business Days
- Radiator Cover Grilles - 6-7 Business Days
- Filter Grilles - 3 weeks
- Foundation Vent Covers - 3 Weeks
- Recessed Lights - 7-8 Business Days
- Recessed Chandeliers - 2 Weeks
- Under the following circumstances, products may not be returned for credit:
- They are marked on.
- They are modified in any way.
- They have been exposed to excessive sun or moisture.
- They have job site damage.