Customer Photos – Sauder Village Living History and Farm
Sauder Village Living History and Farm, in Archbold, Ohio recently completed a new Theater Complex building and purchased some of our Louis XIV and Arts and Crafts decorative grilles.
The founder of Sauder Village, Erie Sauder was inspired to create a place to preserve the past. “Let us never forget” was a statement he shared many times. He recognized the need for people of all ages to understand and “never forget” where we came from and who we are.
The village was built in 1976.
The 235-acre Sauder Village complex includes:
– Living History farm and craft village preserving more than 75 historic structures and nearly 50,000 artifacts
– 98-room Sauder Heritage Inn
– 87-site Sauder Village Campground
– 350-seat Barn Restaurant
– Doughbox Bakery
– Banquet seating for 750 in Founders Hall
– NEW Theater Building which has a Grocery Store, Soda Shop, Theater, Speakeasy, Buffet and Fire Station
Soda Shop with our Arts and Crafts Decorative grilles.
Arts and Crafts Decorative Grilles and Louis XIV Decorative Grille
Comments are closed