Decorative Vent Covers
All About Decorative Vent Covers
- Your decorative vent cover from Beaux-Arts Classic Products will be maintenance free. You should not have to re-finish, remove rust, corrosion or mold for the life of the vent covers because we use an exterior grade of urethane resin.
- It also means they can be used in damp or wet locations; like exteriors for foundation crawl space vent covers, bathrooms, kitchens and indoor swimming pools or other rooms on the same HVAC system as the pool room. They are frequently used to replace unattractive exhaust fan covers in bathrooms.
- They are easy to install. They have pre-drilled screw holes and all necessary hardware provided. Our grilles are flat on the back, with no protrusions that needs to fit into the duct-work. Just place over the duct, level and screw in.
- Our vent covers will also reduce or eliminate the irritating high pitched noise problems often found with stamped steel louvered return grille covers. Urethane resin will not vibrate and make noise like metal will. Use our vent covers to replace noisy high pitched metal return vent covers, your ears will be glad you did.
- Our vent covers have incredible three-dimensional detail. Not just hole punched sheet metal.
- Our urethane resin cast vent covers are equal in surface quality to investment casting (lost wax casting) quality at a fraction of the cost. Much superior to the rough and grainy looking surfaces of cast iron or cast aluminum grilles (which will rust).
- We currently offer 3 styles.
Decorative Vent Cover Styles
The Louis XIV Style Decorative Vent Covers is our most formal design. We do not take credit for the design, but for faithfully reproducing them in precise detail. These elegant grilles were originally hand-carved in the late 17th century, when carvers created ornament for the great houses and palaces of Europe. The pinnacle of classical architecture was when King Louis XIV of France built and decorated his Palace of Versailles. These grilles can be used as return air registers, supply vents, vent covers, speaker covers, radiator cover grilles, foundation vent covers, crawl space grilles and more.
Specialty Decorative Vent Covers
Louis XIV and Arts and Crafts Style Foundation Grilles
Decorative Speaker Cover
Louis XIV Style Speaker Grille
Linnear Decorative Grilles and Historical Preservation
Our grilles are specifically designed for wall and ceiling installation, and not to be used on floors. They are available in 14 Finishes.
Our linear line covers most of the sizes offered by major HVAC companies.
The Louis XIV grilles are historic reproductions of possibly the best grille ever made in Europe, Circa 1680’s. The French style is our most elegant style vent cover. Technology makes it possible to create this classic acanthus leaf design into sizes for today’s heating and air conditioning vent covers.
French Style Louis XIV Style Linnear 6″ x 30″ in Antique Brass Finish
Our Arts and Crafts Style Decorative Vent Covers are an American Classic. It was made in 1865 after the end of the Civil War in Brooklyn, New York. Due to the fine detail they were always cast in the lost wax method, rather than the less expensive sand casting. Their quality and detail soon attracted the eye of Andrew Carnegie, America’s first half billionaire. Starting in 1886, his philanthropy period, he built 1,689 Carnegie Libraries all over the USA. Most all these libraries were built in the Beaux-Arts style of architecture and used these grilles exclusively for heating and ventilation purposes. We currently offer 70 different sizes. These grilles can be used for historic preservation since they meet U.S. Government’s General Services Administration Code #1501003S Standards for Historic Preservation Guidelines.
Magnetic Return Air Filter Grille
BEST Return Air Filter Grille – it is MAGNETIC! So easy to change your filter and it is a Functional Work of Art
Comments are closed